The Meaning of Flowers
This is a really useful article. You want to buy a person some flowers, which is a great gift. Make sure you know what those flowers mean because the other person might understand it differently.
This is part 1 on what each flower means.
- Ambrosia - Love returned
- Amaryllis - Pride, timidity
- Anemone - Unfading love
- Aniseed - Restoration of youth
- Begonia – Beware
- Bird Of Paradise – Magnificence
- Cyclamen - Resignation and goodbye
- Daffodil - Respect
- Daisy – Innocence
- Gardenia - You're lovely, secret love
- Jasmine - Amiability, attracts wealth
- Jonquil - Love me! affection returned, desire, sympathy
- Lavender – Devotion
- Lily (orange) - Hatred
- Lily (tiger) - Wealth, pride
- Lily (white) - Virginity, purity, majesty, It's heavenly to be with you!